Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Contents of this Blog

When I started this Blog and the companion one, Project Get Wishbone Grass, I had a list of things I wanted to address. I had planned to post them periodically so as not to seem exclusively negative about the San Francisco Zoo. Which I am not.

After the event this past Saturday, and the amount of comments I have put forth on that single issue, I'm exhausted. The Zoo drama is emotionally exhausting and time consuming with thought and expression. I do have other things I need to do, but my Zoo friends are so precious to me, that I can't help but speak out in their defense. So, I will be making one more post and I surely hope that will be all for awhile.

The reason I am moving forward with posting about this one issue is that it was THE reason I started the blogs in which FAILS are brought to light and so maybe they will be turned into WINS! Bringing them to light aka making them public, may be the only way they get recognized by the Zoo and changes are made. The Zoo is aware of these issues, yet has chosen to do nothing about them. Management needs to make better decisions for the Zoo to thrive and be all that it can be. The issue to bring a grass landscaping to the Andean Bear Grotto, is something I think should be a top priority, if not THE priority for the San Francisco Zoo. Please read the following post, Project Get Wishbone Grass, that synopsizes this Bears situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment